We provide consultancy services in Rural Energy Access and Electrification, including:
- Market evaluation for future power and energy infrastructure project implementation
- Market evaluation for road and civil infrastructure power implementation
- Consulting activity for preparing of technical documentations for execution of projects in water supplying and sewerage field
- Solving challenges and creating opportunities for growth of solar PV water pumping and other off-grid initiatives
- Revealing unexploited market potential
- Analyzing market, technology and regulatory related factors
- Conducting Solar Business Training Programs
We are eclectic energy designers:
- Carrying about practicing an eclectic, multidisciplinary and poly-technological way of designing appropriate solutions for today’s society.
- Solve challenges of Technology Design: the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach discourages meeting specific needs of the rural beneficiary; lack of standardization and quality assurance as most system integration efforts are led by program specifications rather than the end user’s needs.
- Creating user customized Green Energy systems /eClusters/ which directly reduce emissions of harmful gases, help to build smart farming through sophisticated irrigation, require minimal maintenance and have a rapid return on investment.
- Developing Cost Analysis, Market Analysis, Business and Pricing Models
- Creating Renewable Energy based Financial Model Methodologies
We provide a full service package, including:
- Planning, developing and managing a team of procurement and/or compliance staff and its work program to ensure the effective procurement of goods and services
- Development, implementation and management of solicitation processes which are distinguished by their technical complexity
- We generate, review, and analyze division procurement data; determine and make conclusions regarding patterns, trends, and problem areas; measure effectiveness of meeting procurement goals; develop recommendations for appropriate responses, including possible policy and procedural changes.