We are eclectic energy designers:
- Carrying about practicing an eclectic, multidisciplinary and poly-technological way of designing appropriate solutions for today’s society.
- Solve challenges of Technology Design: the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach discourages meeting specific needs of the rural beneficiary; lack of standardization and quality assurance as most system integration efforts are led by program specifications rather than the end user’s needs.
- Creating user customized Green Energy systems /eClusters/ which directly reduce emissions of harmful gases, help to build smart farming through sophisticated irrigation, require minimal maintenance and have a rapid return on investment.
- Developing Cost Analysis, Market Analysis, Business and Pricing Models
- Creating Renewable Energy based Financial Model Methodologies